[Fsfe-uk] RFC: Newsletter email frequency

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] RFC: Newsletter email frequency
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 14:25:36 +0100

I have noticed that our French chums in APRIL get an email every month telling them what APRIL projects are active, what mailing lists exist and similar information. The main AFFS email newsletter is less frequent, because it contains articles and needs much work from the Secretary to prepare it for sending.

Would members reading this like a basic information announcement email in months without newsletters, or would that be considered too noisy? Reply on- or off-list and I will try to summarise later.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.