Re: [Fsfe-uk] Co-operative Internet Banking

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Co-operative Internet Banking
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 13:42:17 +0000

Hi

On Thu 04-Mar-2004 at 12:38:10PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:

> As you may know, the AFFS banks with the Co-operative
> Bank. We don't use their internet banking yet, because
> it doesn't work with free software.

Smile, which is a part of the Co-operative Bank:

  http://www.smile.co.uk/

Has a awful web interface that I could write a massive
rant on, however, dispite that it does actually work with
Mozilla, though for bit's of it you need to turn
javascript on and it also uses cookies.

Chris

--
http://wiki.slugbug.org.uk/
SlugBug - the Sheffield Linux Users Group and BSD Users Group