Re: [Fsfe-uk] RFC: AFFS AGM

From: Brian Gough
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] RFC: AFFS AGM
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:36:15 +0000

Marc Eberhard writes:
 > Dear all,
 >
 > time is flying and now that FLOSSIE is successfully over, the next
 > major event will be AFFSAC 2004 & AFFS AGM. 08 MAY 2004 and 15 MAY 2004 seem
 > to be suitable dates. If this collides with any other event, please shout!
 > The other question is about the location. What are people's preferences?

Dates seem ok to me.  Location: Birmingham or London (for accessibility).

Might be nice to move it around (e.g. London), but it's always
difficult to organise something unless there is someone locally.
Of course, I wouldn't object if it was held in Bristol... ;-)

Presumably we will need a larger venue this year.

--
Brian Gough