Re: [Fsfe-uk] RFC: AFFS AGM

From: Jason Clifford
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] RFC: AFFS AGM
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:04:54 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, Tom Chance wrote:

> I've read the stuff from the last AGM web site, but can I ask: what sort of
> people should we be trying to attract to the AGM?

My understanding is that all members are invited and anyone who wants a
say should come along.

This year's AGM is likely to address quite substantial issues including
the distribution policy for money raised by UKFSN (and other sources I
hope).

People will (or at least should) have views on this and make them known as
well as participating in the votes.

It's important in any member based organisation for the members to be
active.

Jason Clifford
--
UKFSN.ORG               Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/      ADSL Broadband from just £23.75 / month