Re: [Fsfe-uk] RFC: AFFS AGM

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] RFC: AFFS AGM
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:35:33 +0000

On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 18:52, Marc Eberhard wrote:
> time is flying and now that FLOSSIE is successfully over, the next
> major event will be AFFSAC 2004 & AFFS AGM.

I will just throw in the fact that LUDEX is [probably] before AFFSAC;
it's in the diary and the www.linuxexpo.org.uk site is now up-to-date.

> 08 MAY 2004 and 15 MAY 2004 seem
> to be suitable dates. If this collides with any other event, please shout!

BSD Canada, 13-15th May ;)

> The other question is about the location. What are people's preferences?

London or Sheffield for me :D

I think we probably ought to set out a few 'requirements' - the food
situation last year needs to be better planned, although it was more a
problem of a) knowing where things were, b) things not really being
close enough. I would prefer us not to cater unless we have to; catered
food is the absolute pits.