Re: [Fsfe-uk] A new workgroup suggestion

From: Tom Chance
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] A new workgroup suggestion
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:21:24 +0000

Hello again,

Two weeks seems sufficient for people to think about this, or at least to give
a preliminary response, so given that nobody has responded, I'm assuming that
nobody is interested. I admit I'm a little disappointed, because it seems to
me like a very obvious opportunity to get a lot of people actually *doing*
something to promote and protect Free Software, rather than just talking on
mailing lists and news sites.

I'm going to continue working on this in my Uni for now, and I will keep this
list up to date on my progress, in case anybody decides they want to link up.

Regards,

Tom