Re: GNU merchandise was Re: [Fsfe-uk] Leaflets for Linux Expo

From: Nick Hill
Subject: Re: GNU merchandise was Re: [Fsfe-uk] Leaflets for Linux Expo
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 00:40:15 +0100

Alex Hudson wrote:
On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 18:41, Nick wrote:

I have T-shirts and Free Software Free Society books. Would it be
possible to sell some merchandise at Linux Expo? If so, how many books/ T-shirts would be sensible?

I don't see why not, if no-one else has objections - frankly, it would
brighten the stand up a bit. CDR have traditionally flogged t-shirts,
and tend to sell fairly well - over the two days, you could probably get
rid of 40 or so, depending on designs etc.

Will anyone be attending from continental Free Software Foundation Europe?

Who is organising/ paying for the stand?

I can help out on one or both of the days.

Is a particular person organising display materials?

Will someone be driving to the expo with stock?