Re: GNU merchandise was Re: [Fsfe-uk] Leaflets for Linux Expo

From: Bernhard Kaindl
Subject: Re: GNU merchandise was Re: [Fsfe-uk] Leaflets for Linux Expo
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:59:36 +0200

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Alex Hudson wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 18:41, Nick wrote:
> > I have T-shirts and Free Software Free Society books. Would it be
> > possible to sell some merchandise at Linux Expo? If so, how many books/
> > T-shirts would be sensible?
>
> I don't see why not, if no-one else has objections - frankly, it would
> brighten the stand up a bit. CDR have traditionally flogged t-shirts,
> and tend to sell fairly well - over the two days, you could probably get
> rid of 40 or so, depending on designs etc.

I like ones like this: "Protect Innovation Against Software Patents"

http://www.openstuff.net/
(this one has a french back)

For printing yourself:
http://www.ffii.org/~blasum/swpat/kunst/shirts.pdf
(the english text is on page 2, other formats in listable directory)

But I like other slogans more:
http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/ProposedSlogans

Bernhard