Re: [Fsfe-uk] Software Patent Lobbying

From: abower
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Software Patent Lobbying
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 00:32:14 +0100

On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 09:37:55PM +0100, Alex Hudson wrote:

> Also, there is a call for people from the UK to attend a meeting in
> Brussels on Wednesday. You don't necessarily need to be financially well
> off either, I include a post from Alex Macfie made to FFII-UK:

I have emailed him, Kirsty and I can make it to Brussels subject to being able
to get expenses sorted out (or the majority of anyhow) and being able to find
some kind of decent travel method by midday Tuesday from Norfolk. (it gets
slightly more complex in that Kirsty and I both suffer from CFS/ME but if it
gets more tricky than that I can probably travel even later)

Adam
--
jabberid = address@hidden
AFFS || http://www.affs.org.uk/ || Not a filesystem