[Fwd: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Anti SWPAT demo]

From: Tom Coady
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Anti SWPAT demo]
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:15:31 +0100

Intended to go to list: (sorry Bernhard!)

Bernhard Kaindl quoted:

Also I recently learnt at the Linux Developer Conf. in E'Burgh of the
existence of [www.ffii.org.uk] when a speaker finished off with the need
to protest against swpat and provided the above link.

Thanks for the reminder. I was about to reply to my MEP's form letter when I noticed someone has kindly done this for me:
http://www.ffii.org.uk/labourDeconstruction.html