Re: [Fsfe-uk] address@hidden info

From: Martyn Ranyard
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] address@hidden info
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:38:05 +0100

Hi Georg, all at affs, and all at team fsf europe,

  Did a directory enquiries search for the company/charity :

Community Technology
(020) 7733 3334
Unit F6 Shakespeare Bsns Cnt Coldharbour La
SW9
SW9 8RR

They seem to be real, at least. Don't know what that actually means though, and what kind of freebies they think fsf could provide I don't know. I myself am involved in a similar project, so I certainly won't be donating kit, but I suppose if people know of people throwing away machines then it's a good direction to throw them.

Martyn