List change (Was: Re: getting FSF Europe, Chatper UK going)

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: List change (Was: Re: getting FSF Europe, Chatper UK going)
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 11:49:12 +0100

Hi.

I managed to reply to this, but only send to MJR (using someone elses MUA
....) so I'll try again.. :)

Moving lists: I don't particularly mind, I like the idea of a fsfeurope mail
address, but I also agree with MJR's point about hosting in the UK.
However, I do think we ought to decide quickly and now. I haven't sent out
any info releases that I wrote yet (broken video card until yesterday),
which I was intending to do this weekend until I saw this discussion. We
don't really have a voting mechanism setup, but if everyone who wants to
express and opinion could do, we can try to come to consensus?

-
FSFE discussions U.K
address@hidden
http://www.x31.com/~ukfsfe/