Re: Charter & P.R.

From: Marc Eberhard
Subject: Re: Charter & P.R.
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 22:51:38 +0100

Hi Alex!

On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 07:36:49PM +0100, Alex Hudson wrote:
> Find attached the amended charter - all corrections have been made except

Looks very good to me! Excellent work!

> Also, I've made an attempt at a info-release type thing (it's sort of a
> press release, but that sounds so naff, and it's not being sent to the
> press!!). I've included all the information I think relevant - but again,

I think, you could send it out as it is. I like it too.

On another point: It seems, that quite a few people are interested to meet
each other. What about the LinuxExpo in September in Birmingham? Wouldn't
that be a good opportunity? Birmingham is quite central (and where I live...
:-) ), so that exhibition could be a good time and place to see you all.
Maybe we could spent a day or evening together somewhere around the city
before or after the exhibition? I will be there probably all days, because I
offered my help to the FSF already (still no reply on that from the FSFE).

Bye,
Marc

email: address@hidden
email: address@hidden, web: http://www.aston.ac.uk/~eberhama/