Re: Charter & P.R.

From: Neil Levine
Subject: Re: Charter & P.R.
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 22:47:21 +0100

On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 07:36:49PM +0100, Alex Hudson a ecrit:

> Find attached the amended charter - all corrections have been made except
> the dropped clause, which has been completely reworded. However, I'm only
> going to rewrite it (the clause) once - if people still think it's a
> problem, it's gone :) Are there any other changes people want made?

I think you have definitely covered the main points. Mark Rays issues
were with clause 2 which now reads:

2. To provide the means to create an organisation based on these goals
for the UK, with the intention of becoming an associate of the Free
Software Foundation Europe.

I think the word associate can be interpreted reasonably loosely
enough to give us flexibility in future and so vote that the clause
stays.

Neil

Neil Levine                             http://www.yoyo.org
-