fsfe-france-sci

Re: [Fsfe-france-sci] provide description for the list inhttp://mail.gn

From: Olivier Berger
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 00:44:03 +0200

Hi.

We need to provide a description for the mailing-list, but the moderator
cannot apparently use the admin mailman interface...

How comes ?

How to get the password ?

Thanx in advance, and sorry... this started in french ;)

--
Olivier BERGER - Secrétaire de l'association APRIL
APRIL (http://www.april.org) - Vive python (http://www.python.org)