Re: [fsf-community-team] Free Software, What about Free Hardware?

From: Marc Coevoet
Subject: Re: [fsf-community-team] Free Software, What about Free Hardware?
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 06:20:27 -0000

Franz Christopher schreef:
Hello all,

I don't know if I am over-stepping my membership in this list by posting something out of the blue, however, I have heard a great deal about Free Software, but I have yet to hear about Free Hardware. Is there such a thing?

http://freegeek.org  in the US.

There are projetcs in France too.
http://www.solidariteinformatique.org <http://www.solidariteinformatique.org/2-qui-sommes-nous/>

This projectdidn't really start, because in the Westhoek region, you have too much stock market investors in the wrong stuff: ( "you can't give away software, we've lost so many money with L&H").
http://users.fulladsl.be/~spb13810/gratis/

Marc

http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk