fsedu-developers

[Fsedu-developers] well, wiki down (was Re: Make FSEdu a logo)

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: [Fsedu-developers] well, wiki down (was Re: Make FSEdu a logo)
Date: 26 Sep 2003 14:39:53 -0500

"seano" <address@hidden> writes:

> yeah, ill make the magical logo for you. ive got a couple ideas in
> mind.  but the link u sent doesnt work. just thought id let you
> kno. i should have something by the end of next week at the very
> latest.

FSEdu's wiki runs on deego's gnufans.net/wiki.octave.org/fsedu.org
server.  However, his network connection keeps going down, HD crashes,
etc.  Hopefully it will be back up soon.  Any news, deego?

My links are perfect.  Don't question.

Please also note it needs to be hi-res, as it will eventually be
printed, assuming we don't just die.

--
Stephen Compall or s11 or sirian

        An older student came to Otis and said, "I have been to see a
great number of teachers and I have given up a great number of pleasures.
I have fasted, been celibate and stayed awake nights seeking enlightenment.
I have given up everything I was asked to give up and I have suffered, but
I have not been enlightened.  What should I do?"
        Otis replied, "Give up suffering."
                -- Camden Benares, "Zen Without Zen Masters"

wire transfer Delta Force 9705 Samford Road SSL JUWTF beanpole
advisors top secret emc Arnett Elvis Croatian JFK clones Skipjack