fsedu-developers

[Fsedu-developers] Re: well, wiki down

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: [Fsedu-developers] Re: well, wiki down
Date: 26 Sep 2003 17:24:11 -0500

Deepak Goel <address@hidden> writes:

>  yes it is down again.  Stephen, you more than welcome to host the
>  wiki on your own computer.  Or look into hosting it at gnu.org etc.

Please do not think I am attacking you personally for any of this.  I
think I can say on behalf of all the FSEdu people that we greatly
appreciate your hosting us.  While we are certainly looking towards
being hosted in the future at gnu.org or elsewhere in a more
dedicated-host fashion, this is simply not an option at this stage;
therefore, in the meantime, gnufans.net is absolutely essential to our
continued operation, and if that means downtime, then I accept that.

My brother may not be familiar with the concept of "server is down",
so I had to relay this information to him in my reply. >:->

>  I am at work, and have no clue if it is just overheating or the new
>  computer has died as well.  The best i can try to do is make sure
>  no data is lost, as i made sure last time.

Thank you.

--
Stephen Compall or s11 or sirian

You climb to reach the summit, but once there, discover that all roads
lead down.
                -- Stanislaw Lem, "The Cyberiad"

lock picking halcon analyzer AK-47 SCUD missile BLU-114/B North Korea
rail gun domestic disruption KGB MD5 bemd condor USDOJ AMW