Re: CI website design prototype

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: CI website design prototype
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 16:33:55 +0000 (UTC)

> Apparently I forgot you could send files via email😅

This looks great, thanks!  It's a good start.

>> It would be great if you could provide some feedback (what should I
>> add/remove/change etc), so that sarthak can then implement it (and
>> I can mentor him😂).

Alas, I can only answer this if I actually have something to play
with.

In general I believe that differences of single glyphs should be
rather rare – there isn't much work currently going on for CFF or
TrueType hints.  If something is broken I normally expect that a large
bunch of glyphs is affected at the same time.

    Werner