Re: CI website design prototype

From: Anurag Thakur
Subject: Re: CI website design prototype
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 13:40:17 +0530

Apparently I forgot you could send files via email😅

On Mon, 24 May, 2021, 1:38 PM Anurag Thakur, <devanuragthakur@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys! I made a rudimentary prototype of how the glyph regression checking webpage could look like.

It would be great if you could provide some feedback(what should I add/remove/change etc), so that sarthak can then implement it (and I can mentor him😂).

Mockup:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/198O7T3kemgT86vCL3dAZtzOEW0LASSZg/view?usp=drivesdk

Also attached is a small explainer image:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/198LOD0qi40ZDa19hG-IL5OV8mG0EjLJQ/view?usp=drivesdk

The glyph images are placeholders. The colors are mostly final from my side, want to know your thoughts. The size of elements needs to be refined.

Regards
Anurag