RE: Migrate to github

From: armin
Subject: RE: Migrate to github
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 17:09:48 +0200

Hi Anurag + Werner,

> Alas, I got a negative reply – 'freetype' seems to be taken by a private
> repository.
>
>  https://forum.gitlab.com/t/getting-freetype-group/41604/2
>
> so a group called 'freetype2' is what we have to take.

Sorry for my late reply there + for the troubles that this may have caused but
also good news:  I reserved gitlab.com/freetype back when we started
github.com/freetype and we can+should obviously use it!! :)  I am currently on
holiday so my responses might take a little bit longer but let me know if there
are specific users that I should add and I'll do it asap (feel free to send me
private emails);  it's currently just Nikolaus + me as "owners" and
"freetype2-testing" mirrored from GitHub :)

Best
Armin