Re: GSOC

From: Moazin Khatri
Subject: Re: GSOC
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 15:23:04 +0500

* Please get used to the (admittedly strange) code formatting rules of
  FreeType, for which we unfortunately don't have an automatic
  formatter.  Having a uniform appearance of code makes it much
  simpler to follow the logic.  On the other hand, don't worry too
  much about formatting details; I'll fix minor issues by myself.

I just recalled this guide that Armin and Werner wrote a year ago and it
was very helpful to me atleast. :-)

https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/freetype-devel/2019-06/msg00009.html