GSOC

From: Greg Williamson
Subject: GSOC
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 19:51:03 -0400

Hi. There appears to be some issue with my school's awful email service and your mailing list so I've created this account in hopes I can better get/send messages. I did reply to werner multiple times but I guess they were missed. I would've much preferred irc or discord but I'll  try my best to make this work. I am still on track to start on the first. My plan is to write a basic compilation test and render test for one font to start then build upon that. I could use some suggestions on types of render modes and types of fonts to test as well any common pitfalls you see in commits. However,  as I said, I want to start with the most basic test first and then build on that.