[Freebangfont-devel] Re: +AFs-Freebangfont-devel+AF0- RE: FREE Bangla So

From: jn
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] Re: +AFs-Freebangfont-devel+AF0- RE: FREE Bangla Software Avro Keyboard - NewVersion Available
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 05:27:27 -0000

Well, that means I am not getting the problem solved very quickly. Hence,
some other developers (one of them is Mr. Omi Azad, developer of Sagar) told
me that they will be able to release some *new* fonts at the end of this
month.

I shall update my site then with license information and updated
acknowledgement. Thanks for spending your valuable time in replying my
mails.

Regards,
Mehdi Hasan.
WEB: www.omicronlab.com
Avro Keyboard: http://www.omicronlab.com/avrokeyboard/

PS. I think you should write some good tutorials about creating open type
fonts on your site, I know some people who are interested to develop open
type fonts but don't know where to get started.