Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Re: [Freebangfont-devel] FREE Bangla Software A

From: Sayamindu Dasgupta
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Re: [Freebangfont-devel] FREE Bangla Software Avro Keyboard - NewVersion Available
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 01:16:32 +0530

On Sat, 2003-03-01 at 06:19, address@hidden wrote:
> Hello Andy,
>
> Who says that I didn't acknowledge that these fonts came from FBF? Just say
> me, where have you found the link of
> http://www.omicronlab.com/avrokeyboard/bangla-fonts/ ? Isn't this came from
> www.omicronlab.com/avrokeyboard/download.htm ? Did you see what is there? I
> have added the BIGGEST acknowledgement than anyone have done!

Hi,
Could you

1. Include the GPL as a text file in the ZIP of the FBF fonts you are
providing?
2. Provide a link to http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html beside each
unzipped ttf file that you are providing ??

-Thanks-
Sayamindu

PS: Try to avoid distributing the Microsoft font - M$ may not like it at
all.