RE: [Freebangfont-devel] Andy's font

From: Andy
Subject: RE: [Freebangfont-devel] Andy's font
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 01:27:25 +0100

> Looks like it works just fine. Screenshots (no anti-aliaising, I think) at
>
> http://www.stat.wisc.edu/~deepayan/Bengali/WebPage/screenshots/andy.png
> http://www.stat.wisc.edu/~deepayan/Bengali/WebPage/screenshots/andy.jpg

Thanks for that, It is really great to see the font in real use.

Actually, I am a bit disappointed in the display. To me it looks like just
another Bengali Font and I was hoping it might look a bit different.

How does the legibility of this font compare to the others? And how about the
glyph size?
It looks as if there are some other problems that I am going to have to work on
too.

I'll try to get this font in a state that’s good enough for beta testing in a
week or so.

Thanks

Andy