From: Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:40:30 +0530

hi,

a personal tragedy and a professional complication conspired to ensure
that i could not frame a suitable reply. sorry that i took so long to
respond, attached file contains my thoughts on the issue.

a point to note is that - have we actually stated that length of
translated string more or less different by +/- 10% of original string
for proper display purposes.

regards
sankarshan

ps: what is the status of the project as on date ?

The Ankur Bangla Project
www.bengalinux.org
Bringing Bangla to the GNU/Linux desktop