[Freebangfont-devel] Re: bangla font rpm for MDK

From: Sayamindu Dasgupta
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] Re: bangla font rpm for MDK
Date: 30 Apr 2003 21:29:51 +0530

Ho,
After reading Pablo's mail - it seems that he will make the RPM himself.
Here's a modified longer description that he wanted

fonts.

OpenType fonts from the Mukta (Free) Bangla Fonts Project. All of the
fonts support most of the commonly used Bengali conjuncts (juktakkhars),
and most of them cover the entire Unicode range for Bengali (0980-09FF).

Regarding the aliasing,

Akaash - Serif
Ani - Serif
Mitra - Monospace
likhan - Sans
MuktiBold - Serif
MuktiNarrow - Sans
MuktiNarrowBold - Sans
MuktiRegular - Serif
Sagar - Sans

Regarding the name, fonts-ttf-bengali seems to be OK to me.

-cheers-
Sayamindu

PS: Pablo - it's Bangla and not Bengla ;-)

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta <address@hidden>
Madness Unlimited