[Freebangfont-devel] Pfaedit cannot find fonts for its interface

From: Sayamindu Dasgupta
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] Pfaedit cannot find fonts for its interface
Date: 30 Apr 2003 21:30:19 +0530

Hello all,
I am using pfaedit from CVS (Executable based on sources from 22:28
21-4-2003) in Mandrake 9.1
However, all text in the pfaedit interface (dialogue boxes, main window)
seems to be garbled up.
Here's the error

Help! Server claimed font
        -urw-courier-medium-r-normal--13-0-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
 existed in the font list, but when I asked for it there was nothing.
 I think I'll crash soon.

I tried to find out why the server was claiming such a thing :-), but
was unsuccessful.
Can anyone help me?
-thanks in advance-
Sayamindu