[Freebangfont-devel] Sagar

From: Sayamindu Dasgupta
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] Sagar
Date: 22 Apr 2003 21:59:52 +0530

Using Deepayan's template, and the glyphs donated by Omi Azad, I am
working on SagarNormal.
The preliminary work has been done, and for the curious, I have attached
a postscript which shows the (the PDF was becoming more than 180 K - so
I stuck to the ps)
I also opened the juktolist in Yudit - only 4 problems
Of course, it does not work on 'doze. :-(
Will contact the author of pfaedit to find out what's wrong
-sdg-

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta [ http://www.peacefulaction.org/sayamindu/ ]

Speak out on social and cultural issues
                at
        PeacefulAction.Org
    http://www.peacefulaction.org

The best way to accelerate a Windoze box is at 9.8 meters per second per
second.