Re: [Freebangfont-devel] RFC: design of bengali opentype font

From: Kaushik Ghose
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] RFC: design of bengali opentype font
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 12:40:19 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
If these cases raise the size of the font a lot, perhaps use the half
forms for stuff not found in grammar books. (Do I understand this right,
half forms will be used by the font when no actual glyph is found to
"compose" the cahracter..)

Also is the explicit representation of jawphola necessary - can you fit a
rule that will add on the jawphola symbol barring the exception of
ontestojaw-y-reph ?

-kg