Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Likhan

From: Anirban Mitra
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Likhan
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 16:45:31 +0000 (GMT)

 --- Deepayan Sarkar <address@hidden> wrote: >

> but that it's not
> recognized as a bengali font (In IE, Tools ->
> Internet Options -> Fonts ->
> Bengali).
Strange! In my Windows 98 Machine with IE 5.5 Likhan
is recognized as a Bengali font.
These WINNT 5.x is a strange system. it does not
recognize Ani and Mukti as font file itself. As I have
to borrow my fried's PC to test it in Xp I haven't
figured out what to do. It seems I have to test the
font in Font Validator tool - but that is a 24 MB
download - I think it's better to make the font for
Gnome only.
Thanks
Anirban

=====