[Freebangfont-devel] Likhan

From: Anirban Mitra
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] Likhan
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 17:15:30 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Deepayan,
I have downloaded your present version of likhan. The
first beta version and the test file of your font has
helped me in developing OT of Ani which I am now using
in Mukti.
I would like inform some thing.
 You have said that your font is not recognised as
open type font in Windows 2000. A font is considered
open type in WINNT5.x only when it is digitally signed
by opentype font signing tool (available from
microsoft typography site
www.microsoft.com/typography/developers/dsig/dsig.htm)
However it should work without the signature also. (at
least code2000 and Raghindi works)
You have placed "nukta" lookup at the end. However as
per font specifications publised in Microsoft
typography site [which yudit also follows;)]it has to
be placed first to be effective.
Thanks
Anirban

=====