fluid-dev

Re: [fluid-dev] Using fluidsynth from the CMD

From: Layers Incorporation
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Using fluidsynth from the CMD
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2019 20:57:53 +0300

Hi again,
You were right the files were missing and I added it but now I tried fluidsynth through the CMD
when I tried to convert from midi to wav save it, it saved it but I can not play it:
"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file."

this is the command I used:
fluidsynth -ni VintageDreamsWaves-v2.sf2 midi_file.midi -F wav_file.wav -r 44100

and I noticed it wrote a warning:
fluidsynth: warning: Sample 'SineWave': ROM sample ignored