fluid-dev

Re: [fluid-dev] Using fluidsynth from the CMD

From: Ceresa Jean-Jacques
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Using fluidsynth from the CMD
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2019 16:27:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

your c:\freesw tree seems incomplete.

>--   No package 'glib-2.0' found
> --   No package 'gthread-2.0' found

These package are flluidsynth requiered dependancies. Cmake expect that theses packages are described by .pc files that must be in C:\Freesw\lib\pkgconfig folder

Following files are required:

C:\Freesw\lib\pkgconfig\glib-2.0.pc

C:\Freesw\lib\pkgconfig\gthread-2.0.pc

jjc

> Message du 09/06/19 15:58
> De : "Layers Incorporation" <address@hidden>
> A : address@hidden
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [fluid-dev] Using fluidsynth from the CMD

I have done so:
C:\>where pkg-config
the output was:
> C:\freesw\bin\pkg-config.exe

this is where the 64-bit pkg-config I have download from the wiki: https://github.com/FluidSynth/fluidsynth/wiki/BuildingWithCMake#building-with-mingw-on-windows

so I tried something else I downloaded the 32-bit version and ran it, it worked although I have 64-bit windows (I checked it), now there is a new error:
--   No package 'glib-2.0' found
> --   No package 'gthread-2.0' found

both of them are in the folder as in the wiki:

C:\freesw\
├───bin
├───include
│   └───glib-2.0