Re: [ESPResSo-users] Question about simulation of water

From: Xikai Jiang
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Question about simulation of water
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 15:07:50 -0400

The SPC/E model treats water as a rigid molecule, and the O-H and H-H bonds are all rigid simulated by Rattle-Shake algorithm. According to the manual, section 8.1.22. Pressure, it mentions that the pressure contribution for rigid bonds is not included. I'm thinking will this cause the problem?

Best,

Xikai