Re: [ESPResSo-users] iccp3m question

From: Stefan Kesselheim
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] iccp3m question
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 20:41:32 +0200

Hi,
I very briefly checked your script and it looks OK. The error appears strange
indeed. I hope there is no serious issue with ICCP3M.
However, P3M can produce different results. I strongly recommend using P3M with
the same parameters (rcut, alpha, cap, mesh) on all numbers of CPUs.
I have recently quit science, so my time to check it more carefully is somewhat
limited.
For better debugging, might also want to consider smaller systems, where
results are obtained quicker..
Cheers and good luck
Stefan