Re: [ESPResSo-users] Question about simulation of water

From: Xikai Jiang
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Question about simulation of water
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 00:16:59 -0400

Dear Marcello:

Thank you for your help and scripts. I can run your script and the pressure is steady.

My script for NVT SPC/E water can run with steady pressure with a value of about -14000 bar. Then I continued from the last configuration from NVT and run NPT simulation, the box size becomes steady at 2.77nm in each direction, the box size should be around 3.1nm for 1000 water molecules at 1 bar. Is this related to the rigid bond pressure?

I have attached my code for NPT simulation.

Regards,

Xikai