Re: [ESPResSo-users] hermit

From: Jiajia Zhou
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] hermit
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 21:43:06 +0100

Thanks Axel. I didn't quite get the need to active one short-range
interaction and ELECTROSTATICS. I was using the default setting.
Aren't ELECTROSTATICS and LENNARD_JONES already in the
myconfig-default.h?

Before I had the trouble to link the libtcl*. With the help from HLRS,
I was able to finish the configure and make, and seems there are no
errors. The strange thing is that no Espresso binary is created after
the make. Could anyone help?

I used the following to configure
#! /bin/bash
export CC=cc
export CXX=CC
export LDFLAGS='-L$FFTW_ROOT
-L/univ_1/ws1/ws/hpcaespo-espresso-0/GNU/tcl8.5.11-build/lib -ldl'
export CPPFLAGS='-I$FFTW_INC'
export MPICC=cc
export MPIEXEC=aprun
./configure --with-mpi --with-mympiexec=aprun --with-tcl="tcl8.5 -ldl"

The output after ./configure and make are in the attached files.

Thanks a lot!
Jiajia