erc-discuss

[Erc-discuss] Bitlbee gets disconnected after recent changes

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [Erc-discuss] Bitlbee gets disconnected after recent changes
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 02:57:57 -0400

I noticed (and one other person confirms it) that Bitlbee seems to
disconnect more often after the recent changes I made.  I have an idea
of what might be causing this and have made some changes to the
development branch that should fix this.  Let me know if the problem
persists.  This should at least narrow the issue down to one of two
[fixed now] or (2) Bitlbee does not reliably respond to PING.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: Emacs Lisp, text markup, protocols -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net