Compilation error.

From: Γιώργος Κωστόπουλος
Subject: Compilation error.
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 04:25:10 +0200

I tried to compile the last stable version, on a Debian oldstable x64
based system.
(After installing the dependencies) ,configure complete successfully,
but make gave me error "recipe for target 'Proxy.o' failed".
I think I'll play it, on another system. Just reporting it.

Console output was very long,  so I couldn't paste it here. Actually I
faced difficulties, with the usual paste online services too.
Still, one can see it, downloading the zipped file here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wbYi7a9CE0TYAeuxxag5ARxpWMDGSKA5/view?usp=sharing

Have a nice, creative and healthy 2020!  :-)
G.