Re: Xerces question (installation requirements).

From: Γιώργος Κωστόπουλος
Subject: Re: Xerces question (installation requirements).
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 22:33:39 +0200

Στις Κυρ, 5 Ιαν 2020 στις 10:00 μ.μ., ο/η Erich Schubert
<address@hidden> έγραψε:

> Hi,
>
> Debian has an "enigma" package. It could need some updating (I do not
> have time for it anymore, so it needs a new maintainer), but the build
> logic will likely work without changes.
>
> You can check the build dependencies of the package in the
> debian/control file:
>
> https://sources.debian.org/src/enigma/1.20-dfsg.1-2.1/debian/control/
>
> Regards,
> Erich Schubert

Indeed libxerces-c-dev, is what needed! :-)
THANKS Erich!!!
G.

PS. The Debian package can't run here.
It gives me a segfault ans exits.
That's why, I was trying to build it locally. :-)
I'll be back!

PS2. HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!