Xerces question (installation requirements).

From: Γιώργος Κωστόπουλος
Subject: Xerces question (installation requirements).
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 18:37:30 +0200

Hi!  :-)

I was trying to install it, on a Debian oldstable based distro (x64).

>From website (https://www.nongnu.org/enigma/download.html#compilation):

If you're using Debian, you should have the following packages
installed for compiling the SVN developmental version:

libxerces27-dev
curl
libcurl3-openssl-dev or libcurl4-openssl-dev
libsdl1.2-dev
libsdl-image1.2-dev
libsdl-mixer1.2-dev
libsdl-sound1.2-dev
libsdl-ttf2.0-dev
libxerces27-dev

Question 1: Does  libxerces27-dev, appears on the top AND the down of the list?
Ehm...Am I missing something?  :-)

Question 2: Debian doesn't seems to have that library! At least, not any more.
https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=xerces&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all&sourceid=mozilla-search

I think libxerces-c-dev, is the needed package.
Is it true? (or not)?  :-)

BTW, Happy New |Year everyone!!!
G.