[Enigma-devel] Scottish Gaelic translation

From: Fòram na Gàidhlig
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Scottish Gaelic translation
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 22:33:00 +0000

Hi all,

I'd like to start working my way through translating this excellent game into Scottish Gaelic :)

The locale is gd or gd_GB, encoding UTF-8.

I have already sent a request to be added to the Transifex project.

The flag would usually be the Scottish flag, but we will have a problem there if somebody should want to translate the game into Scots in the future, because it's the same flag (Scotland is a multilingual country). We could use this one though:

http://labspace.open.ac.uk/file.php/7437/!via/oucontent/course/3639/gaelic_1_flag.jpg

which is the symbol of the Gaelic community in Nova Scotia.

Cheers

GunChleoc