Re: [Enigma-devel] iOS revisited

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] iOS revisited
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 15:38:13 +0100

Well, the idea of iOS port was long dropped for this specific reason, and I'm afraid that albeit there might have been changes in Apple's licensing protocol, none of these would affect the matter positively. However, as far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong), the Oxyd levels were copied into Enigma as "abandonware" or maybe CC, so you may use them freely, too.

On the other hand, It would be really nice to have this game on handheld systems apart from the Nokia Maemo, as it would probably give a decent boost to our seemingly stalled project. For this, I'd recommend Android as it has no licensing issues. Also, there's an SDL port for it.