Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma

From: The Crimson King
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 20:29:57 +0200

Actually, I am pretty sure the original request was for a different game
also named Enigma:

http://www.freeverse.com/mac/product/?id=4

That game indeed requires payment, but it is not the Enigma game this
list is about.

So, to answer Susan's original inquiry: Sorry, but we cannot help you in
reclaiming that game - the Enigma game we discuss and develop on this
list is a free game created and maintained by enthusiasts. It is played
by moving a marble around various mazes and solving riddles and bears no
relationship to the commercial, Mac-based Enigma game played similarly
to Mastermind you are probably looking for.

Thanks,

Helge