Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma

From: Raoul
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 18:13:32 +0200

Hi,

> > I have a problem, in that I downloaded Enigma to my Apple iBook
> > but later had to reformat the drive. Too late, I discovered that I
> > had no
> >
> > backup and I cannot find the record of my payment because I no
> > longer
> >
> > know the name to which payment was sent.
>
> There is not supposed to be a payment for Enigma. What is the real
> sense of this message?

This message is not very helpful!

As Alain said, you do not have to pay for Enigma. The game is free
and open source (GPL license).

Just download the files you need from our official page:

http://www.enigma-game.org
http://www.nongnu.org/enigma/download.html

(You sould always download software from the official project pages.)

-- Raoul