[Enigma-devel] Enigma

From: Susan Platter
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 21:34:13 GMT

I have a problem, in that I downloaded Enigma to my Apple iBook but later had to reformat the drive. Too late, I discovered that I had no backup and I cannot find the record of my payment because I no longer know the name to which payment was sent. The email address would have been my old one, address@hidden and if you have a record of this and can authorise a re-download, which I would hastily back up, I should be most grateful.

Regards
Susan Platter
Swindon, Wiltshire