Re: [Enigma-devel] Refresh of 1.01 Debian package in experimental - ple

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Refresh of 1.01 Debian package in experimental - please help testing.
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 01:32:14 +0200

Hi all,
Ubuntu now also has the 1.01-7 package including the patches for
xerces3 and the amd64 varargs bug.

In Karmic only (the others will stick with the previous stable
package), which is the current development branch to be released as
9.10 I guess.

> @Erich: OK, I'll wait until Ubuntu syncs the Enigma package, then upgrade to
> karmic and test.
> BTW, I found the request for syncing (it's actually a bug report):
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/enigma/+bug/398442

In particular, they apparently can now use my package without
modifications on Ubuntu, so it seems to be automatically sync'd now.

best regards,
Erich Schubert