Re: [Enigma-devel] Refresh of 1.01 Debian package in experimental - ple

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Refresh of 1.01 Debian package in experimental - please help testing.
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 18:57:09 +0200

Erich Schubert wrote:
In case your 1.01 package is based upon our 1.01 branch r1745, and your 1.10
pre-release is based on our trunk top revision then I guarantee that

I used the 1.01 release, I'll have a look at the branch diff.
I had to patch some things myself (IIRC just a return type I changed
from short to some named enum and configure), so I guess I could have
taken these changes from that branch. I"ll have a look at merging
them, then I can safely upload into unstable when it's that well
tested already.

Enigma 1.01 has been released more than a year before Xerces 3.0. But I ensured by proper bug reports and fixes that all required features had been stable in Xercers trunk development version at the point of the 1.01 release. Just two minor syntax changes have been introduced in Xerces 3.0 up to the final release.

Please check our branch 1.01 diff and commit logs (http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/enigma-game/branches/1.01/?op=log&rev=0&sc=0&isdir=1) and report any additional fixes that you have to apply for Debian/Ubuntu.

Thanks,

Ronald